Engaging with business
Engaging with you
Founded in 1945, Henley was the first business school to be established in the UK and is one of the oldest and most respected schools in Europe.
We are consistently ranked among the world’s top 50 business schools by the Financial Times and The Economist.
We are also among an elite group of business schools - the top 1% in the world – to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of our faculty and output.
As part of the University of Reading, Henley operates within an academic institution that is placed within the top 1% of all global universities.
We aim to empower individuals to become great professionals and outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction.
We always seek to improve upon everything we do and be recognised for:
- Being a truly international business school
- The excellence of our learning experience
- World-class research and thinking
- Our sense of community and responsibility
- The strength of our networks
- The breadth and depth of our relationships with industry
- We will be an engaging, focused and distinctive business school