Public institution: Cerema, direction Normandie-Centre, Le Grand-Quevilly
Team: Laboratoire Régional de Rouen, Research Team ENDSUM (Non-Destructive Evaluation of Structures and Materials)
Required profile: Research, Computer, Engineering and/or Electronics engineer
Contact and supervision: Cyrille Fauchard, head of ENDSUM
Under the supervision of the Ministry for the Ecological and Inclusive Transition and the Ministry for Regional Cohesion, Cerema is a centre for scientific and technical resources and expertise, providing support for the design, implementation and evaluation of public policies enacted by government departments and local authorities.
The ENDSUM research team performs research in the fields of subsurface geophysics, infrastructure and materials through the use of electromagnetic methods. A stepped frequency radar (SFR) has been recently tested for non-destructive inspection. Two major issues remain: (i) data communication between the pilot system of the drone and the SFR and (ii) flying in constraint area, where DGPS positioning is unavailable.
The main objectives are to develop:
- data communication between the drone and its pilot system with PC-controlled (Windows) radar system. ;
- data communication with Flight controller ()Communiquer avec le contrôleur de vol du drone (lSerial link, API DJII Onboard SDK software ) ;
- Develop a software with Python code mananing the data communication.
Candidate must have:
- an expert knowledge in operating drones;
- strong skills in C++, Python and Robotic Operating System (ROS) and DJI OnBoard SDK;
- master of onboard electronics (Arduino, Rasberry...);
- consideration for research in teamwork ;
Date de démarrage: available now
Date de fin: 2019-01-31
Rémunération: Contract worker of the Ministry for the Ecological and Inclusive Transition and the Ministry for Regional Cohesion.
Website: http://www.cerema.fr (in French only)Läs mer
|Title||Engineer « Drone and Instrumentation »|
|Job location||Cité des mobilités – 25, avenue François Mitterrand, CS 92 803 F-69 674 Bron Cedex|
|Published||mars 20, 2019|
|Application deadline||Unspecified deadline|
|Job type||Forskningsingenjör  |
|Fields||Kommunikationsteknik,   Operativsystem,   Programmeringsspråk,   Programvaruteknik,   Robotik,   Elektronik  |