King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
Mar 12, 2018
Mar 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time
We are recruiting faculty in Solid Earth Geophysics with expertise in seismic wave phenomena, focusing on seismic data analysis, seismic interferometry, ambient noise imaging, big data analysis, numerical simulations, and utilization of smart sensor technologies. Experience in imaging geo-reservoirs (oil, gas,geothermal) through passive and time lapse reservoir monitoring is desired.
The successful applicant should have a proven track record in publishing high-impact papers, and is expected to establish a thriving research program. Engaging in national and international scientific collaborations is part of the KAUST spirit. Commitment to high-quality teaching at the graduate level, and active participation in the KAUST academic and community life is what makes KAUST faculty unique.
Ph.D. degree is required
Applicants are required to complete an online application form. They must also upload a single PDF file including the following:
• Updated curriculum vitae with a full list of publications
• Statement of research interests
• Statement of teaching interests
• Contact details of at least four potential referees
• Two citation reports (Web of Science and Scopus)
• Copies of most relevant publications (Maximum of five publications)