For our location in Frankfurt we are looking for you to start at the next possible date as
Client Service Manager Inbound (m/f) Global Corporate Banking Department
The described function is part of Global Corporate Banking Division and it manages the non-Japanese inbound clients (subsidiaries of non EMEA customers located in Germany and Austria as well as partly Switzerland and CEE countries). Together with the Inbound Relationship Manager you are in charge of building and developing a designated portfolio of existing customers and/or potential clients with a focus on credit, operational risk and cross sell opportunities. You report to the Inbound Relationship Manager or in his absence to the Managing Director, Head of Global Corporate Banking, Germany. In the absence of the Inbound Relationship Manager you are the main contact for clients and internal and external stakeholders.
As Client Service Manager Inbound (m/f) you take responsibility for various tasks
- In collaboration with the Inbound Relationship Manager you manage a designated portfolio of existing customers in order to advise and promote the full range of the bank’s products and services depending on the individual customer needs
- You process the internal administration for the related clients line bookings and fundings of credit facilities, deposits, daily disposition, internal lists and reports
- You collect, analyse and interpret financial data on existing and prospective customers in order to maintain a good insight in the customers’ financial standing which entails amongst others the making of credit-synopses
- You reply on RFP participations and borrower ratings to ensure timely credit applications
- In order to minimise risks you scope, review and implement legal and other documentation to ensure compliance with Bank policy and Regulatory policy
- You take care of internal reporting and deadlines for any type of due dates (KYC, Covenants, Annual Reports, credit expiries)
- The KYC preparation and check (incl. Fatca, CRS and KWG checks in coordination with internal departments and Inbound RM) is within your responsibility
- You handle complaint management in a professional way and make sure to always find the best solution
- In addition you support in the preparation and coordination of meetings and client visits (presentations, meeting pre-and after follow up and consultation)
Your profile as our new Client Service Manager Inbound (m/f)
- You successfully completed your economics or business sciences related study or alternatively a relevant job training in the financial sector
- You are familiar with the typical MS Office programs and financial software
- You are experienced or willing to learn more in stakeholder management, relationship building and networking
- Your communications skills in English and German are fluent, one of the following language skills is of advantage: Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Slovakian or Czech
- You have the ability to promote or train yourself in a strong risk and compliance culture both within the bank and local regulatory through exhibiting behaviours, competencies and capabilities
- The ability to think strategically and/or upgrade analytical skills to assist in the development of the business conclude your profile
A number of benefits await you
- You become part of an international network of professionals and executives
- Flexible work time to support your individual work-life balance
- Attractive working location in the heart of Frankfurt with good connection to the public transport - we pay half of your company ticket
- Health promotion through corporate membership card in the „Holmes Place Fitnessstudio“ (just a 3 minutes walk from the office)
- Language is the key to the world: We offer individual trainings, e. g. through language classes
- No time (or desire) to cook? - No problem! We offer a variety of menus in the subsidised cantina
- We support your asset generation by paying contributions to capital formation („Vermögenswirksame Leistungen“)
Since over 50 years in Düsseldorf
MUFG Bank (Europe) N.V. has its headquarters in the Netherlands and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG). It has the biggest network among all japanese banks in Germany with branches in four different locations. Our German headquarters in Düsseldorf has circa 200 employees.
Does this sound interesting to you?
Then we are happy to receive you complete application as „Client Service Manager (m/f) Global Corporate Banking Department“. Please add your desired salary and the possible start date by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Breite Straße 34