The University of Luxembourg is looking within the Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance for an:
Administrative project collaborator for the Doctoral Training Unit in Law: Enforcement in multi-level regulatory systems II (m/f)
In the frame of the project “Implementing and accompanying the Doctoral Training Unit” the selected candidate will establish the administrative and secretarial activities to ensure the functioning of the Doctoral Training Unit (DTU) during the project period. This will take place in coordination with the doctoral school and another already existing DTU. The project is funded by the Fonds National de la Recherche Luxembourg (FNR).
The main tasks are:
The successful candidate should demonstrate a proactive and rigorous attitude, have good communication skills and the ability to plan and work on simultaneous tasks with a sense of priority.
Professional Training and/ or Education in office management or studies in business administration, law, or related fields.
• Min. 3 years of experience in administrative work, preferably in a research, academic or legal environment. Insights in project management or budget monitoring would be an advantage.
• Fluency in English and French are required, knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish would be an advantage.
• Proficiency with modern office software, spread sheets and content management systems.
• Team player, diplomatic & able to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
• Open-minded, proactive, able to multi-task and able to work autonomously.
• Welcoming and service oriented attitude.
You will work in a dynamic international environment. If you are interested in a new challenge within our University, apply online (in English or French) until August 3, 2018.
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications will be handled in strict confidence.